Latest news from BEARR
- BEARR Trust annual lecture by Bridget Kendall on 6 June, details here
- BEARR Trust/ULIM conference in Moldova – International conference on Migration – details and report here
- The BEARR Trust bulletin for August 2019 is out. Read it here.
- The BEARR Trust Small Grants Scheme 2019 on the theme of Violence against Women and Girls! Details and outcome here
- The January 2019 BEARR Newsletter is available – read it here
Sign up to read our bulletins here.
The BEARR Trust is a UK-based organisation set up to help children and other vulnerable and disadvantaged groups in Russia, Eastern Europe, Central Asia and the South Caucasus. We help small NGOs working in health and social welfare to build know-how, skills and contacts.