Latest news from BEARR
- BEARR goes to Moldova! International conference on Migration – details here
- Our office address has changed to The BEARR Trust, 7-14 Great Dover Street, London, SE1 4YR
- The BEARR Trust bulletin for May 2019 is out. Read it here.
- The BEARR Trust Small Grants Scheme 2019 on the theme of Violence against Women and Girls! Details and outcome here
- The January 2019 BEARR Newsletter is available – read it here
- The annual conference took place on 16 November, on the theme of Disability and Inclusion. Details here.
Sign up to read our bulletins here.
The BEARR Trust is a UK-based organisation set up to help children and other vulnerable and disadvantaged groups in Russia, Eastern Europe, Central Asia and the South Caucasus. We help small NGOs working in health and social welfare to build know-how, skills and contacts.