Latest news from BEARR
- Join us for a choral concert in London on 27 September! Details and booking link are here
- BEARR’s 2017 annual lecture was held on 26 June on the theme of “Russia: The Power of a Narrative” – speaker Arkady Ostrovsky – a report will appear soon here
- here are the successful bids for grants in 2017
- The BEARR bulletin for August 2017 is out. Read it here.
- Read our latest newsletter
The BEARR Trust is a UK-based organisation set up to help children and other vulnerable and disadvantaged groups in Russia, Eastern Europe, Central Asia and the South Caucasus. We help small NGOs working in health and social welfare to build know-how, skills and contacts.
Don’t forget to look at BEARR on Facebook and Like us, see link at the top of this page. BEARR is also on Twitter, hashtag @BEARRTweets
To join BEARR’s mailing-list or ask for further information, please contact email@example.com.