Latest news from BEARR
- Who knew that the incidence of HIV/AIDS infection is increasing faster in Eastern Europe than anywhere else in the world? This was the topic at The BEARR Trust’s annual conference on 10 November – photos and presentations now available More
- The latest BEARR Newsletter is available – read it here
- BEARR is delighted to welcome two new Trustees, Biljana Radonjic Ker-Lindsay and Charlie Walker, who will bring additional wide-ranging experience and expertise to our activities. Details here.
- BEARR’s 2017 annual lecture was held on 26 June on the theme of “Russia: The Power of a Narrative” – speaker Arkady Ostrovsky – read a report of what he said here
- The BEARR bulletin for November 2017 is out. Read it here.
The BEARR Trust is a UK-based organisation set up to help children and other vulnerable and disadvantaged groups in Russia, Eastern Europe, Central Asia and the South Caucasus. We help small NGOs working in health and social welfare to build know-how, skills and contacts.
Don’t forget to look at BEARR on Facebook and Like us, see link at the top of this page. BEARR is also on Twitter, hashtag @BEARRTweets
To join BEARR’s mailing-list or ask for further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.