Latest news from BEARR
- The annual conference will be on 16 November, on the theme of Disability and Inclusion. Details here.
- Nicola’s half-marathon in support of BEARR – please sponsor her!
- The latest BEARR Newsletter is available – read it here
- BEARR’s 2018 annual lecture took place in London on 20 September on the theme of “Putin’s Russia and the Ghosts of the Past”. The speaker was Shaun Walker of the Guardian.
- The BEARR Trust bulletin for November 2018 is out. Read it here. Sign up to read our bulletins here.
- BEARR is getting a new look! Find out about the new branding here.
The BEARR Trust is a UK-based organisation set up to help children and other vulnerable and disadvantaged groups in Russia, Eastern Europe, Central Asia and the South Caucasus. We help small NGOs working in health and social welfare to build know-how, skills and contacts.