Latest news from BEARR
- BEARR is getting a new look! Find out about the new branding here.
- BEARR’s 2018 annual lecture will be in London on 20 September on the theme of “Putin’s Russia and the Ghosts of the Past”. The speaker is Shaun Walker of the Guardian.
- The BEARR Trust bulletin for August 2018 is out. Read it here. Sign up to read our bulletins here.
- The annual conference will be on 16 November, on the theme of Disability and Inclusion. Details here.
- The BEARR Trust’s Small Grants in 2018 – details of the results are here
- The latest BEARR Newsletter is available – read it here
The BEARR Trust is a UK-based organisation set up to help children and other vulnerable and disadvantaged groups in Russia, Eastern Europe, Central Asia and the South Caucasus. We help small NGOs working in health and social welfare to build know-how, skills and contacts.