Latest news from BEARR
- Bids are now invited for The BEARR Trust Small Grants Scheme 2019 on the theme of Violence against Women and Girls! The deadline for applications is 1 February 2019 – details here
- The annual conference took place on 16 November, on the theme of Disability and Inclusion. Details here.
- Nicola’s half-marathon in support of BEARR – please sponsor her!
- The latest BEARR Newsletter is available – read it here
- BEARR’s 2018 annual lecture took place in London on 20 September on the theme of “Putin’s Russia and the Ghosts of the Past”. The speaker was Shaun Walker of the Guardian.
- The BEARR Trust bulletin for November 2018 is out. Read it here. Sign up to read our bulletins here.
The BEARR Trust is a UK-based organisation set up to help children and other vulnerable and disadvantaged groups in Russia, Eastern Europe, Central Asia and the South Caucasus. We help small NGOs working in health and social welfare to build know-how, skills and contacts.