Latest news from BEARR
- The BEARR bulletin for July 2018 is out. Read it here. Sign up to read our bulletins here.
- The annual conference will be on 16 November, on the theme of Disability and Inclusion. Details to follow.
- The BEARR Trust’s Small Grants in 2018 – details of the results are here
- HIV/AIDS was the topic at The BEARR Trust’s annual conference on 10 November – More
- The latest BEARR Newsletter is available – read it here
- BEARR’s 2017 annual lecture was held on 26 June 2017 on the theme of “Russia: The Power of a Narrative” – speaker Arkady Ostrovsky – read the report here
The BEARR Trust is a UK-based organisation set up to help children and other vulnerable and disadvantaged groups in Russia, Eastern Europe, Central Asia and the South Caucasus. We help small NGOs working in health and social welfare to build know-how, skills and contacts.