Latest news from BEARR
- The BEARR Trust’s annual conference will be in London on 10 November on the theme of “HIV/AIDS in the BEARR region – bucking the trend?” – put the date in your diary NOW! More
- The latest BEARR Newsletter is available – read it here
- BEARR is delighted to welcome two new Trustees, Biljana Radonjic Ker-Lindsay and Charlie Walker, who will bring additional wide-ranging experience and expertise to our activities. Details here.
- BEARR’s 2017 annual lecture was held on 26 June on the theme of “Russia: The Power of a Narrative” – speaker Arkady Ostrovsky – read a report of what he said here
- The BEARR bulletin for October 2017 is out. Read it here.
The BEARR Trust is a UK-based organisation set up to help children and other vulnerable and disadvantaged groups in Russia, Eastern Europe, Central Asia and the South Caucasus. We help small NGOs working in health and social welfare to build know-how, skills and contacts.
Don’t forget to look at BEARR on Facebook and Like us, see link at the top of this page. BEARR is also on Twitter, hashtag @BEARRTweets
To join BEARR’s mailing-list or ask for further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.