Latest news from BEARR
- Part-time job opportunity at BEARR! Apply by 15 March 2019. Details and job description are here.
- we are raising funds for grants to help protect women and girls from violence. Please help us – details here
- Our office address has changed to The BEARR Trust, 7-14 Great Dover Street, London, SE1 4YR
- The BEARR Trust bulletin for March 2019 is out. Read it here.
- We are now closed for bids for The BEARR Trust Small Grants Scheme 2019 on the theme of Violence against Women and Girls! Details here
- The January 2019 BEARR Newsletter is available – read it here
- The annual conference took place on 16 November, on the theme of Disability and Inclusion. Details here.
Sign up to read our bulletins here.
The BEARR Trust is a UK-based organisation set up to help children and other vulnerable and disadvantaged groups in Russia, Eastern Europe, Central Asia and the South Caucasus. We help small NGOs working in health and social welfare to build know-how, skills and contacts.